Return Home About the band Wise Words Read our minds Share your thouhgts Snag our music Some other great sites
Welcome to Shadow Screamers

Check out what people are saying about Shadow Screamers

Search the fan comments (blank for any comments):

during Month Year

Viewing messages 21 to 40 of 1585
Click these arrows to see the past messages

Click here to make YOUR COMMENTS

ART PLEASE....
August 16, 2012, 7:19 am
   ----
Can't post over my bro's thought, and it is with profound sadness that I saw it! Why are we so hard on artists in this culture-it makes me sick.Further the arts are now built on system of disenfranchisment,as you need a platform to rail(as our much respected hero Neil Young)-but he came from a different times period. now if you are not a slick package(looked at by some 20-something year old kid in A&R)that the Twilight gang might like,forget about it! Just when did we lose our critical thinking,our ability to understand fine art? Sadly I know when look on the band journali have written copiously on this! The scholars looking at modern music,poetry,novels say pretty much the same thing-IF WE DON'T WORK ON UNDERSTANDING ART AND CONTINUE TO SLIDE WE WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER TOLSTOY,SHAKESPEAR,ETC,ETC...this crazy heart o mine is sad today-be back tomorrow to continue with the thought from yesterday. peace and love T

August 14, 2012, 6:56 am
   ----
Hi Fredrick and Tamari,thank you for the comments about the music! Yes we are a three piece band,though at times we have played with more instrumentation-please share our music!peace,T
Fredrick
August 13, 2012, 4:03 pm
   ----
This music is very beautiful. Do you play with just three people?
Tamari
August 12, 2012, 2:43 pm
Love the sound!
Cliff
August 9, 2012, 9:34 am
   ----
I hit your site by accident so I checked it out sorry to say it but your music sounds dated I did like some of what T writes is he a part of the band?
Dana
August 9, 2012, 7:37 am
   ----
T should be published I hope he keeps trying I would buy whatever he writes.
I messed up the link at lest i am consistant
August 6, 2012, 4:05 am
   ----
I was going to mess up the link and I did so here it is again http://jonwhitneyis.wix.com/shadow-screamers its me the dark dip shit
Thanks
August 6, 2012, 3:53 am
   ----
thank you Cathy for your post below she was talking about our music on this site one click away at http://jonwhitneyis.wix.com/shadow-screamers..... from the dark one
Cathy
August 5, 2012, 6:51 am
   ----
That music is very hypnotic and has such beauty.
BLA BLA BLAb but I mean every fucking word so sue me
August 4, 2012, 12:59 am
   ----
I am going to rip my body open and tear my heart out crush it into the ground and then my soul will be free to wreak hell on those who are slime cant wait really the music we recorded was done one take with what two rehersals T lives in Maine I live everywhere else. Who makes music like this under the same situation????? nobody... Bobby if you still livin your the best drummer I ever played with sorry it did not work out....What we recorded and is up on the web is not perfect but fucking A we have some great songs and we can fuckin play we can fuckin play imagine if we had a couple of months to fucking practice...anyway not gonna rip my heart out I will die when I do but I am going to raise fucking hell on the cretens that seem to permeate this fucking human race.........
Hey my computer is pissy but there is plan b
August 3, 2012, 8:59 pm
   ----
Hey Screamers fans thank you for taking the time to post it is a hassle but remarkably??? Check back when junior bush was the president and probably this week I said something that offended someone some of these people in turn make it their mission to disrupt the fan journal and this web site. Hey at least I get them worked up and doing something. T is my brother as Terri stated in the fan journal he has been on a spiritual quest for many years and is the polar opposite of me. I will say with 100% conviction that we are both reaching for the same goals to make this planet and all that inhabit it better. Lofty goal I admit but if you don't reach for the best then what are you reaching for. I am the dark on as far as having little tolerance for the decrepit human condition humanity has driven us too. I am trying to temper my posts in fact just yesterday I was going to put up a post entitled "Fuck the Human Race" can't say I won't post it in the future but it was a spontaneous thought and that is what we do here good T or sometimes ok many times bad jon. We are not playing out right now T is in Maine and I am in Southern California I am starting the process of doing solo acoustic gigs so if you live in so Cal Check it out please I will not disappoint. The music on the Wix site that I will give you in this post is the best stuff we have recorded to this point Bobby our drummer then and who I was doing steady gigs in South Florida with is cooking how I miss that dude and T who flew in to do the bass is in another world think Jaco I am trying to hold down the fort playing rhythm guitar and singing. It has a live feel and I am very proud of it. To the fans of our music this session has never been released before so you are the first to hear it. Let us know what you think good or bad if you can't take criticism in this occupation then you should get out or it will kill you here is the site and thanks to all of our fans we do love all of you....................................................................................http://jonwhitneyis.wix.com/shadow-screamers ...........jon
Terri
August 3, 2012, 2:32 pm
   ----
He is a brother toJohn they are the band.
Nate
August 2, 2012, 2:46 pm
   ----
This T seems to know his way around the spiritual life, who is he?
Phil
August 1, 2012, 7:19 am
   ----
People should all be loved.
like a camel trying to go through the eye of a needle....
July 31, 2012, 5:03 pm
   ----
Great post Jon! We are so very fortunate in such a short amount of time to have had Gandhi and Mother Theresa-pure and wonderful beings! The Church(along with the Queen)should have a impartial committe to take all the wealth from the Vatican and Buckingham Palace and distribute equally to the poor of the world. There should most definitely be birth control,there should be married priests and women priests, and gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry. these are all my opinions, what do you think folks?peace,T
Tara
July 31, 2012, 4:06 pm
   ----
I Like the songs are you playing out?
Lem
July 29, 2012, 4:26 pm
   ----
Multi-Dimensional band wish someone like U2, or Rage could be diverted here!
RIch
July 29, 2012, 3:00 pm
   ----
Great to hear some of your music cant wait to hear it all!!!Who ever T is keep up the writing its awesome!
teila
July 28, 2012, 6:51 pm
so true!
to breathe....
July 28, 2012, 8:01 am
   ----
thank you for your kind comments-at some point we will put a book together. my process is to meditate before entering a thought for the day,then i sit down and just start to write.i really trust the Creator on this. what comes out on any given day has to be the expression that just needs to be that day. Jon is right, no edits, no going back, there is so much freedom to writing this way! as stated before Jon and I are very, very close. I always consider him creatively an inbreath and outbreath that we share together.again thank you for the feedback and have a truly blessed day,T
Viewing messages 21 to 40 of 1585
Click these arrows to see the past messages

This site was created and is maintained by The Software Handyman, Inc.